This month’s “blog” isn’t a blog at all, but a query. Each of you is a master in your own right, and I’m curious, on the heels of graduation season, and in the spirit of continuing education…
- What is your top lesson learned in your career thus far?
- What advice would you give yourself 10 years ago? 5?
- What would your future-self thank you for doing right now?
- What have you found to be most helpful in building a pipeline of opportunity?
- What would you tell a room full of people to keep them motivated towards their goals?
I love the entrepreneur journey. Real talk: I miss the conferences and collaboration that inspired thought leadership and best practices to continue learning the craft and hear about the next big thing. So where does one turn, but their own network?!
We are only (already?!) 5 months into the new year, and already big changes have happened. These next few months are sure to bring about additional and wonderful change. However, it is also a great moment to pause and reflect, and ask the above questions. To seek thought leadership, as well as inspiration for what is to come, and learn from what has been. To be better, to be aware, to be more.
So, this month is dedicated to you and your expertise. What would you share? What are your nuggets of truth?
Stay tuned for more from TCS next month!
Sarah Heximer, Owner & Chief Visionary Officer
True Colors Strategy